Siser EasyPSV™ Permanent (Adhesive)
The stick that stays!
EasyPSV™ Permanent by Siser® is your go-to decal vinyl for long-lasting projects. Durable enough to withstand outdoor elements such as sun exposure and rain, EasyPSV Permanent is ideal for car graphics, porch signs, and outdoor tools or equipment.
Customize objects with your name or even your business’ name using EasyPSV for a decoration that lasts up to 3-5 years. The smooth glossy surface and permanent adhesive will turn any hard surface into a work of art! Even choose from glowing and etched appearances as well when you use EasyPSV Permanent!
• Blade: Standard
• Setting: Vinyl
• Blade: Standard, 2
• Material: Vinyl, Glossy
• Speed: 7
• Force: 8
• Blade: Standard, 3
• Cut Speed: 1
• Cut Pressure: 2
• Blade: 45°
• Gram Force: 80-110
• Offset: .25
• Speed: 50 cm/s
• Place EasyPSV™ with the liner side down and cut your design. (DO NOT reverse/mirror your design.)
• Weed excess vinyl.
• Remove the application tape’s paper liner and place tape on top of EasyPSV.
• Burnish with a squeegee.
• Lift the application tape and EasyPSV away from the paper liner.
• Place the application tape on your desired object.
• Burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere the design.
• Gently peel away the application tape, leaving just your EasyPSV design on the object.
• Not recommended for use on drywall or other painted surfaces.
• Not recommended for use near flame/ heat source, or with microwave, and dishwasher.
Easy to cut, easy to weed.
I absolutely love the products I get from this company,from the quality of the vinyl to their prices. Just cannot be beat. And I also received my order really fast. And that was such a pleasant surprise.
I know the product I'm getting at an excellent price! Thanks!
It is always so fun to see what is coming in the "mystery" packs !
I LOVE THE SISER PERM. BETTER THAN REGULAR 651 BY ORACLE. BETTER COLOR OPTIONS TOO.
The order came quick, and I was so excited to see all the beautiful colors. They are bright, saturated and glorious. Can’t wIt to use them!
I love easyweed
This vinyl is great compared to others. It weeds beautifully and applies very easily. I used my Cricut and it cuts nicely on the vinyl setting as suggested. I used the green mat but I should have used the light stick (I think blue mat) because the packing is paper and stuck to the mat. I have the recommended transfer tape but I used contact paper to compare. It took extra time to burnish onto the contact paper but did work. Transferred nicely on to my cup. The design I was working with using Oracle651 took me 6 tries to weed without success. I only had to cut and weed ONCE with the product. I don't how it holds up with washing.