CraftHTV America - Dallas Based (filled)
The below positions are currently filled. You can always apply but know we are not searching for talent in that sector of our business.
Creative Director - Graphic Designer
Graphic designers/Creative Director create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and custom in house printable designs for resell.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Produces finalized ready to print material for proofing to senior marketing staff.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Determine the message the design should portray
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
- Present the design to clients or the art director
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- This position is based in our Dallas corporate.
- Working 8-5pm CST, Monday-Friday.
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Benefits package. This will be covered during the interview process.
- Starting salary can range $35,000-$65,000 based on experience and technical knowledge. This will be determined during interview process.
Education and/or Experience:
- Be prepared to show previous pieces of work.
- Be prepared to show education credentials and/or firm experience.
To inquiry or further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org