Printable Heat Transfer Paper by Neenah
Jet - Opaque
- For Dark or Other Color Garments and Substrates
- Contains an opaque layer to hide the color of the substrate
- Adheres to cotton, polyester, poly/cotton blends
- Sheet size is 8.5"x11" OR 11"x17"
- Recommend for Light Colored Fabrics
- Adheres to cotton, poly/cotton blends and leather
- Sheet size is 11.0"x8.25" 11"x17"
- Can be applied with a hand iron
- Must be printed in REVERSE (remove all edges)
BOTH can be printed using Espon 1430 Artesian or HP OfficeJet 7510 (no special inks). We recommend you use a Heat Press for application.
NOTE - It comes blank to you, you print it using the suggestion printers above, and then apply.
As always.. great product, great price, and quick ship!
CraftHTV is my favorite for all my vinyl needs
I am so happy I found this hidden gem. I purchased several items on clearance and was able to successfully create projects with no problems. The vinyl was very easy to weed and the printable transfer paper was the cheapest I’ve found locally.
Was very easy to print on and transfer. Was super easy to weed.
My first attempt at printable htv. I used the jet opaque for dark.. Fed through printer easily and cut perfectly. Easy to apply with heat press. I used a teflon sheet and it came out great.
Printed great but for some reason my cricut wouldnt recognize the cut lines. Had difficulty getting the transfer to stick to the tranfer paper but once i did it pressed great! Other then that good quality.
Took me some time to get it figured out but now I love it.