All Sheets are 12"X15"
The only flock in the industry that can be layered on itself!
A great alternative to embroidery, StripFlock® gives logos a raised, textured, suede-like feel. Excellent for retro designs or anytime you want a rich look. If you have a customer who wants a rich look but doesn’t want to pay for embroidery, cutting the logo in StripFlock® is an affordable alternative. StripFlock® gives logos a raised, textured, suede-like feel that adds a touch of class to any garment or cap.
- Iron Friendly
- Peels COLD
- Mounted on a pressure sensitive carrier
- Extremely durable, wash after wash
- Excellent for multi-color jobs
- 100% uncoated polyester
- 100% cotton
- Poly/cotton blends
- Sublimated polyester
Always test on a fabric swatch prior to production, especially on heavily treated fabrics.
Production / Application Instructions:
- Cut in Reverse
- Weed away excess
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds to remove wrinkles and/or moisture
- Position the stripflock design on to the garment
- Cover with a teflon sheet to prevent scorching (optional)
- Temperature: 320 F/160 C
- Pressure: Medium
- Time: 15-20 seconds
- Peel COLD
- For best performance, cover and reheat for 2-3 seconds
- Turn garment inside out
- Machine wash WARM with mild detergent
- NO bleach
Dry at a normal dryer setting on household machines (Do not dry clean)
- Instructions apply to the material only, please follow garment washing instructions as well