Oracal 751 vinyl is a cast permanent adhesive vinyl and is attached to a silicone coated paper with special release characteristics that provide excellent weeding and release values. All of the vinyl in the Oracal 751 line is glossy, unless noted. The Oracal 751 12"x12" permanent outdoor vinyl sheet is compatible with all hobby and craft cutters and is ideal for lettering, marking and decoration with high requirements for durability and conformability. Particularly suitable for high quality vehicle and fleet graphics.
Oracal 751 Vinyl Features:
- Thickness: 2 mil
- Adhesive: Clear, solvent-based, permanent adhesive
- Easy processing on cutting plotters
- For medium- and long-term markings, letterings and decorations
- Outdoor durability:
- 8 years – black and white
- 7 years – colors/transparent
- 5 years – metallic
- 3 years – brilliant blue L, gold L
- Minimum Application Temp: 46°F (dry application)
- Sheet is 12"x12" with + / - .25" on width
Note: Surfaces to which the material will be applied must be thoroughly cleaned from dust, grease or any contamination which could affect the adhesion of the material. Freshly lacquered or painted surfaces should be completely cured. The compatibility of selected lacquers and paints should be tested by the user, prior to application of the material. Films with structured surface are naturally more sensitive than the unstructured. Accordingly, these films are to be treated carefully both in processing and in cleaning. Impurities affect the appearance of structured films and require more frequent cleaning.