Our very own American made "Fairy Tale Vinyl" is the best vinyl you will ever use in your life. Imagine a world where only you can see something magical. This vinyl is just that. Similar to other adhesive vinyl's like other permanent adhesives this vinyl is the perfect match to any crafters chest of spells.
All colors are gloss finish unless marked metallic or matte. All colors are permanent adhesive with a 5-7 year lifespan.
- 12"x12" Sheet (+/- .25" on width)
- 12"x5ft Roll (+/- .25" on width, +/- 1" on length)
Fairy Tale Vinyl Features:
- Thickness: 4 mil
- Type: Intermediate calendered PVC film
- Adhesive: Grey, solvent-based, permanent adhesive
- Finish: Gloss unless marked matte or metallic
- Minimum Application Temp: 46°F
- Area of Use: General signage and other medium-term flat indoor and outdoor applications
- Compatible with all professional, hobby and craft cutters
- Made in the USA
- When installing your graphic, always apply the material using a dry application method; under no circumstances should a wet application be used. Also be careful when using a heat source during installation as this can cause the material to warp and not register during panel installations.
- Lay the graphic, image-side down, on a flat surface and pull back the liner about 6-12 inches.
- Sharply crease the liner while holding it away from the adhesive.
- Align the graphic on the wall and use finger pressure to tack in place.
- Using a Squeegee, work from the center to the edge, then return to the center and work to the opposite edge.
- Use overlapping strokes while applying a small portion of the graphic at a time. If your graphic is made up of more than one panel, avoid using horizontal seams when possible.
- When the entire graphic has been applied to the wall, reapply pressure with the Squeegee around the edges of the graphic multiple times to ensure a good bond.
- Post heating the graphic edges is recommended between 100 °F - 150°F If the graphic will come into contact with regular cleanings, such as mopping, soil removal, etc., graphics should be sealed in those areas. This is especially important where the graphic is terminated at the floor. Use of a clear silicone sealant along the edges of the graphic is recommended.
Easy to work with
I'm a first time buyer, first time cricketer, and I found the material easy to use and looks great on my shirts. Will definitely be buying more and highly recommend
The colors are spot on. Love this vinyl. And with the price you cant beat it. No amazon order will ever touch the quality of this vinyl and customer service.
Love this product. Weeds nicely and it's easy to work with.
Fairytale is by far the best and the ONLY vinyl I use!!
I love the fairy tale vinyl. It comes in so many wonderful colors. I love how easy this is to cut and apply. Once I found this vinyl on Craft HTV I refuse to buy vinyl from anywhere else!
Love this product!!
Ive ordered quite a few times with this company, many colors and different types of vinyl. Which are all great.fast shipping also
As always this vinyl is amazing I just love it it weeds good and works great thank you for my win
I’ve used several brands of adhesive vinyl- this one tops it all!